ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Monk DVD 1-8(www.stardvdcity.com)

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Lucywang

จำนวนข้อความ : 20
Registration date : 17/05/2010

Monk DVD 1-8(www.stardvdcity.com) Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Monk DVD 1-8(www.stardvdcity.com)   Monk DVD 1-8(www.stardvdcity.com) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 am

"I know it's supposed to be all sentimental that Monk never opened Trudy's christmas gift, but I don't believe for a second that he wouldn't have opened it on the chance there could be some clue inside. Granted, he wouldn't expect to find a ""i've been killed"" videotape, but it's monk - he would be confident enough that he could glean a clue off of anything that he'd at least want to check it out. Plus, Trudy was acting very strange about the gift - even more reason for Monk to open it (he only promised to wait until christmas morning, not perpetually as ""cute"" as that is). I was convinced it was a positive pregnancy test. I'm glad I was wrong - the show has been so predictable lately it's nice to feel surprised by it. But think how Monk must feel that he's had the answer sitting there in a box - with a bow and ribbon on it - for the entire 12 years since Trudy's death. I simply don't buy that Monk, who has gone to the ends of the world to solve Trudy's murder, wouldn't open that box after Christmas.
-------------------
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
Monk DVD 1-8
Queer As Folk DVD 1-5
Law and Order DVD 1-10
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Monk DVD 1-8(www.stardvdcity.com)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1