ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

You want them? (1)

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
elsey520

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
Registration date : 16/11/2010

You want them? (1) Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: You want them? (1)   You want them? (1) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:31 am

Do you want to buy electronics ?Do you want to own the most fashionable 50mw Green Laser Pointer pen and 20mw green laser as well as 30mW Green Laser? There is an ocean of wholesale electronic store. But you are unfamiliar with the essential knowledge of laser pointer, that is why you took a long time but still made the final decision. As matter of fact, I am a laser pointer seller at a large scale electronic store, I quite sure that I can offer you the most professional comments on laser pointer. Do you want to buy laser poDo you want to buy electronics ?Do you want to own the most fashionable 50mw Green Laser Pointer pen and 20mw green laser as well as 30mW Green Laser? There is an ocean of wholesale electronic store. But you are unfamiliar with the essential knowledge of laser pointer, that is why you took a long time but still made the final decision. As matter of fact, I am a laser pointer seller at a large scale electronic store, I quite sure that I can offer you the most professional comments on laser pointer. Do you want to buy laser pointer? Just read this article which commends four of laser pointer elites to you. inter? Just read this article which commends four of laser pointer elites to you.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

You want them? (1)
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
ICTstation :: IT NEW :: Ѿഷ-
ไปที่: