ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Can a high power laser pen used in pubs?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
elsey520

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
Registration date : 16/11/2010

Can a high power laser pen used in pubs? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Can a high power laser pen used in pubs?   Can a high power laser pen used in pubs? EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 am

Hello, everyone! I plan to run a pub in downtown with my friends, and luckily I got financial support from my uncle. So I decide to use red Light Laser pointer pens and Blue Light Laser pointer pens to cast amazing beams. Laser pens can display various beams and patterns. It must be wonderful. Is it more surprising if I mix red Lasers with Blue Lasers? Actually, I went to some local stores which retail electronics, finding that they are a little bit dear, especially the blue one, so I decided to buy blue laser pointer pens online. One of my friends recommended a shop named Mostbuying selling cheap wholesale electronic products including various powerful laser pen, laser keychain pen, and 300mw green laser pointer pen. But can these powerful green lasers be used in my pub safely, say, a 200mw green laser pen? I’m looking forward to your replies.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Can a high power laser pen used in pubs?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1