ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

A pleasant Christmas is waiting for me if I …

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
elsey520

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
Registration date : 16/11/2010

A pleasant Christmas is waiting for me if I … Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: A pleasant Christmas is waiting for me if I …   A pleasant Christmas is waiting for me if I … EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Hi, everyone! Are you preparing to have a special Christmas now? I hope I can have a pleasant Christmas if I can finish my thesis about laser before Christmas. No sooner had I started to write, than I searched a lot on the Internet for information about the history of laser and various kinds of laser pointer pen, and the age of users who buy laser pointer pens. After a week’s preparation, I found among those who buy electronics, more than 50% users regarded 50mw green laser pointer pen as one of the best laser pointer pens both in local stores and in electronic products wholesale shops. In addition, I determined to compare the features of 20mw green laser pointer pens and 30mW Green Laser pointer pens. So I need more information, could any of you help me with it; any of suggestion will be appreciated here. Thanks a lot.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

A pleasant Christmas is waiting for me if I …
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1