ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

the simpsons will become better

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
shane22

จำนวนข้อความ : 40
Registration date : 13/05/2010

the simpsons will become better Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: the simpsons will become better   the simpsons will become better EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:35 am

The Simpsons DVD are such a classic. family fun for all ages. I understand why some many people are aggrivated about the long delay in releases.. myself one of them.. hey, this one's actually earlier than any of the OTHER seasons so let's keep our fingers crossed..hehe.. True Blood DVD And it's supposed to have Conan as a commentator! YAY! However, this helps me when I get aggrivated. They actually do put in tons of hard work and pour their hearts into producing these dvds and I'm greatly appreciative of it! I know I want the next season as soon as possible but, I don't want a craptacular display of money-making marketers just releasing the episodes and nothing else! What then have you been waiting for?! The Tribe DVD I mean.. I KNOW it's all about the series but, they put in a lot of extras for us fans and you realize as soon as you pick up a set.. although, those *extras* on season 3 took me half of the release window in between sets to FINALLY experience them.. Monk DVD and then I must say was disappointed. Perhaps because I felt I'd put in too much work for them to appear. I'm just happy that a lot of work goes into these dvds and that's what makes me want them so much more with each season. Entourage DVD Thanks fans and cast & crew of "The Simpsons"---the simpsons will never die.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

the simpsons will become better
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1