ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

True Blood---Awesome HBO Series

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
shane22

จำนวนข้อความ : 40
Registration date : 13/05/2010

True Blood---Awesome HBO Series Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: True Blood---Awesome HBO Series   True Blood---Awesome HBO Series EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:41 am

True Blood DVD ---Awesome HBO series that I watched from start to finish. If you love vampire tales this one has all of the goons and goblins. Entourage DVD You have Bill the vampire of many, and Sookie the woman with ESP, who fall in love. Oh, by the way the world has accepted the vampires to live among them, as long as they follow some rules, but the vampires and the humans break the rules. Humans use vampire blood like LSD to get high, The Simpsons DVD and the some of the vampires just like to continue feeding on humans. Each episode leaves you wanting more. I highly recommend it to those who aren't faint of heart and those who love a mystery/vampire story. The Tribe DVD Simply the best series I've seen in a while! Along the way, there will be shape-shifters, voodoo priestess, and many other creatures to capture your attention. Monk DVD The series was scary, funny, and interesting from the first to the last show.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

True Blood---Awesome HBO Series
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1