ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

I LOVE vampire books, movies, shows

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
shane22

จำนวนข้อความ : 40
Registration date : 13/05/2010

I LOVE vampire books, movies, shows Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: I LOVE vampire books, movies, shows   I LOVE vampire books, movies, shows EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 am

I heard about this HBO show---True Blood DVD and I LOVE vampire books, movies, shows. You could call me a vampire junkie. This is a fantastic series for the adults who are too old for twilight and bored by the likes of Vampire Diaries aimed at Teens. Monk DVD Lets face it Vamps have been done to death, yet this series somehow captures the imagination once more and you are drawn in. The Simpsons DVD Its developed storylines and excellent characters really make you enjoy the world of Bon Temps. The Tribe DVDI liked it so much i just brought the novel "Dead and Gone" (book 9 in sookie stackhouse series) pleased to say enjoyed the books just as much. Will need to go back and start from book 1 now. Entourage DVD It's an excellent show that I highly recommend to anyone.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

I LOVE vampire books, movies, shows
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1