ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

A funny show that makes me laugh---the office!!

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
shane22

จำนวนข้อความ : 40
Registration date : 13/05/2010

A funny show that makes me laugh---the office!! Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: A funny show that makes me laugh---the office!!   A funny show that makes me laugh---the office!! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:48 pm

A funny show (office)that makes me laugh out loud in every episode. However, it does need a little more character development. The Office is a really funny TV show based on the day-to-day adventures of the office workers at Dunder Mifflin. The opening theme is catchy and cheerful, which is something I like. But during the show, you notice that Dwight is the unique character. Everyone else acts pretty much the same. Apart from Kevin(a little) and Michael(the boss, so he should be important) there isn't much character development between the other characters. Half of the things that make me laugh in the episodes is Dwight being crazy or Kevin being crazy. When you first see the show, The Office may look like it has a boring setting with your average middle-class workers. Instead, it takes average people and your average office building and makes an experience at work a lot more funny.

----------------------
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
The Office DVD 1-5
The Simpsons DVD 1-20
MI5 DVD 1-8
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-7
30 Rock DVD 1-3
Entourage DVD 1-6
Bones DVD 1-4
South Park DVD 1-12
007 James Bond dvd
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

A funny show that makes me laugh---the office!!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1