ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

I'm an admittedly big fan of "Alias".

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Lucywang

จำนวนข้อความ : 20
Registration date : 17/05/2010

I'm an admittedly big fan of "Alias". Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: I'm an admittedly big fan of "Alias".   I'm an admittedly big fan of "Alias". EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

"""I'm an admittedly big fan of """"Alias,"""" so you'll probably have to take some of my comments with a grain of salt. Season Four, for the most part, is likeable and fun, suffering only in comparison to the heights the series reached in its first two years. Even though """"Alias"""" creator J.J. Abrams seems to have run out of ideas regarding the series, he's established the characters and situations well-enough so that series can continue on sheer momentum for a while.

This season, like every other season, focuses on the adventures of a small group of CIA agents who work together. Despite the opening credits' insistence on the importance of series star Jennifer Garner, this season is more a team effort than ever before. There's Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner), who's a multilinguist and a master of disguise. There's her love interest Michael Vaughn (Michael Vartan), a decent straight-arrow of an agent troubled by his recent past. There's her father Jack Bristow (Victor Garber), who is alternately grim and emotionally unavailable, and her step-sister Nadia (Mia Maestro). They're led by the enigmatic Arvin Sloane (Ron Rifkin), a former CIA agent who turned into both a terrorist and a criminal mastermind similar to a James Bond villain and now claims to have been reformed. Sydney has a long history with Sloane, as does the rest of her team. As if to prove that you don't have to be part of Sydney's inner circle to work for the CIA, the remainder of the team (all in subordinate roles) include a geeky comic relief computer genius named Marshall, a strong experienced backup agent named Dixon, and a formerly occassional guest character promoted to series regular named Weiss, who serves mainly as comedy relief as well as Nadia's love interest. The cast is uniformly strong; as Nadia, Mia Maestro does the best she can with a character that isn't all that well-developed."""
-----------------------------
stardvdcity
Alias DVD 1-5
Bones DVD 1-4
Monk DVD 1-8
Queer As Folk DVD 1-5
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-6
The West Wing DVD 1-7
The Tribe DVD 1-5
The Office DVD 1-5
Scrubs DVD 1-9
The X Files DVD 1-9