ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Zumba is a good workout with an instructor.

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Aileenduan

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
Registration date : 31/05/2010

Zumba is a good workout with an instructor.  Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Zumba is a good workout with an instructor.    Zumba is a good workout with an instructor.  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 pm

"""Jillian Michaels is using a very effective approach to weight loss: interval training. If you train as hard as you can for a minute or two, and then take the level down for a few minutes, and then back up again--your body will default to the higher calorie burning level. (Maybe we really are running from a sabertooth tiger. Let's keep it up.)

I really like Zumba video. I can tell the exercises are working. I had a baby a few months ago so this video is not easy for me. It challenges me without being too hard and discouraging me. Jillian's instruction style is nice. She seems friendly without being sunshiny and annoyingly perky. She offers encouragement without sounding phony. She acknowledges some of the moves are tough and if one is too difficult she shows a modification. In short Zumba is a good workout with an instructor that doesn't inspire me to throw things at the TV! Every exercise professional that I can think of, whether it's Bryan Kest and Shiva Rea carefully placing a foot or a hand before putting weight into a difficult yoga pose, Joseph Pilates and the slower speed required by springs, or even the followers of Ken Hutchins (super-heavy, super slow), would tell you to avoid weight and speed. """
--------------------
dvdsuperdeal
Zumba DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
Scrubs DVD 1-9
House MD DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
Lost DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
24 Hours DVD 1-8
Doctor Who DVD 1-5
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Sons of Anarchy DVD 1-2
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
The Vampire Diaries DVD
Bones DVD 1-5
The Closer DVD 1-5
Weeds DVD 1-5
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Supernatural DVD 1-5
Smallville DVD 1-9
The A-Team DVD 1-6
The Office DVD 1-6
Navy NCIS DVD 1-7
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Zumba is a good workout with an instructor.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1