ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Criminal Minds is a good show although predictable.

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Aileenduan

จำนวนข้อความ : 16
Registration date : 31/05/2010

Criminal Minds is a good show although predictable.  Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Criminal Minds is a good show although predictable.    Criminal Minds is a good show although predictable.  EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

"""Week in, week out, Criminal Minds is a good show although predictable. There is always the same FBI team which flies off to some state to solve some grisly crime, often of a serial killer. It has been this way since day one of the series. The only big change was in swapping the leads so that we have had Joe Mantegna for several seasons now instead of Mandy Patinkin.

However, JM has never really become the lead, which is surprising since he is the only actor on board with really strong acting credentials. The intent is thus to keep this an ensemble piece although I really wish they would rev up the tension by using such an A list actor to the full extent. Watch JM as the lead in the Mamet film HOMICIDE and see what he is capable of when fully utilized. After seeing that film, this show will then seem incredibly watered down in comparison. As it is, the dramatic tension comes entirely from the case of the week and none of the weekly regulars.
Nevertheless, I do admit to tuning in each week. I do like the cast and enjoy their solving each week's mystery. Is this riveting tv fare? No.I think it is more difficult to find riveting tv on network these days, and that's what this show is, whereas cable channels are the ones turning out the harder hitting shows such as BREAKING BAD or DEXTER. Those are the shows getting my 5 stars. """
-------------------
dvdsuperdeal
Zumba DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
Scrubs DVD 1-9
House MD DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7
Lost DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
24 Hours DVD 1-8
Doctor Who DVD 1-5
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
Sons of Anarchy DVD 1-2
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
The Vampire Diaries DVD
Bones DVD 1-5
The Closer DVD 1-5
Weeds DVD 1-5
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
The Simpsons DVD 1-21
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Supernatural DVD 1-5
Smallville DVD 1-9
The A-Team DVD 1-6
The Office DVD 1-6
Navy NCIS DVD 1-7
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Criminal Minds is a good show although predictable.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1