ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

The final season of Monk wraps everything up.

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Lucywang

จำนวนข้อความ : 20
Registration date : 17/05/2010

The final season of Monk wraps everything up.  Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: The final season of Monk wraps everything up.    The final season of Monk wraps everything up.  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

"""So here we are with the 8th and final season of Monk; upon hearing the news I was disappointed and I had hoped the series would at least get to a 10th season since it is Monk's favorite number, but after viewing season 8 I think it was wise to wrap the show up. Now don't take that wrong, by no means is season 8 bad, but it just lacks that something that made the previous seasons so good.

Season 8 features the return of Sharona after 5-seasons; the actress Bitty Schram was holding out for more money and the producers rather than give in fired her and wrote her off the show. A lot of fans were disappointed in how Sharona was written out and rightfully so. The big debate among fans is who was better Sharona or Natalie? Fans are split, but my choice is an easy one I much prefer Natalie and I also prefer the Natalie seasons as well. The final season of Monk wraps everything up and some fans will be pleased and some won't, but we all know it's impossible to please everybody. As I stated before the final season of Monk was enjoyable, but in my opinion was slightly lacking that special something, regardless fans of the series should enjoy the season as much as I did. """
--------------------
stardvdcity
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
Monk DVD 1-8
Queer As Folk DVD 1-5
Law and Order DVD 1-10
Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Doctor Who DVD 1-5
Bones DVD 1-5
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
The Big Bang Theory DVD 1-3
The Vampire Diaries DVD
Ghost Whisperer DVD 1-5
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
Gossip Girl DVD 1-3
Brothers and Sisters DVD 1-4
Alias DVD 1-5
House MD DVD 1-6
Smallville DVD 1-9
Navy NCIS DVD 1-7
Supernatural DVD 1-5
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
South Park DVD 1-13
The Tribe DVD 1-5t
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

The final season of Monk wraps everything up.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1