ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Monk is a unique quirky detective whose TV series!!!

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
shane22

จำนวนข้อความ : 40
Registration date : 13/05/2010

Monk is a unique quirky detective whose TV series!!! Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Monk is a unique quirky detective whose TV series!!!   Monk is a unique quirky detective whose TV series!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:34 am

Monk DVD is a unique quirky detective whose TV series provides clean & fun entertainment suitable for all ages. True Blood DVD His behavior displays phobias that every day people have to one degree or another, making his character believable and lovable. The Tribe DVD Monk's ability to see the small details at crime scenes enable him to solve mysteries that others cannot. I can watch an episode over and over, and pick up something new each time. The interaction of all the characters is amazing! The Simpsons DVD The people who did the casting got it right! The major TV networks sure missed the mark letting this one go. Entourage DVD I don't have cable, so thanks, USA network for providing me hours and hours of great fun with this series on dvd!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Monk is a unique quirky detective whose TV series!!!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1