ICTstation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ICTstation

Information and Communication Technology Station (ICTstation)

บ้านบ้าน  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  ค้นหาค้นหา  Latest imagesLatest images  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

Monk never fails to cheer me up

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
shane22

จำนวนข้อความ : 40
Registration date : 13/05/2010

Monk never fails to cheer me up Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Monk never fails to cheer me up   Monk never fails to cheer me up EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 am

I love Monk DVD, he never fails to cheer me up. Monk was a brilliant police detective after the murder of his beloved wife, developing all kinds of fears and phobias, The Simpsons DVD especially germs - and increasing its current obsessive compulsive disorder. He lost his job and became a distant time and dysfunctional. True Blood DVD However, his friends and his nurse supported by a partial recovery of all, still has incredible observation skills and an ability to solve crimes of a more conventional way. Entourage DVD It becomes a private detective and a consultant for the police department of San Francisco, where his friend and colleague last, Captain Stottlemeyer, often called hard in the killings. The Tribe DVD Adrian Monk is quirky and the programme is highly addictive.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Monk never fails to cheer me up
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1